vendredi 6 août 2010

QP LITTLE CANDY

Mon petit cadeau du jour
Une Qp réalisée avec le kit
LITTLE CANDY de Latham
Pensez au petit merci !
Merci de votre visite

5 commentaires:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I was unable to download this beautiful piece of work by you....I keep getting the message
    Unable to connect

    Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www842.megaupload.com.

    I have tried 8 times now....I would really love to have this...Is there another way I can get it...Thank you Dear...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. My E-Mail Address is:
    grammadiane@charter.net

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful QP! Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. gorgeous. thank-you.

    RépondreSupprimer